Less than a month after President Donald Trump took office, Free Speech For People and RootsAction.org delivered a petition with over 850,000 signatures to Congress calling on the House of Representatives to initiate an impeachment investigation into President Trump’s corrupt business dealings, including violations of the U.S. Constitution’s Foreign Emoluments Clause and Domestic Emoluments Clause and other federal law.
Before the petition drop, we held a news conference at the National Press Club making the case for the impeachment of Donald Trump.
This is the full video of that news conference.
Speakers, in order:
- Ron Fein, Legal Director of Free Speech For People
- Norman Solomon, Co-Founder of RootsAction.org
- Catherine Ross, Professor of Law, George Washington Law School
- Ben Clements, Board Chair of Free Speech For People
- Moderator: John Bonifaz, Co-Founder and President of Free Speech For People.